pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Francisco Valladolid Hdez.-2

Hi, folks.

While compiling /usr/ports/net/pfstat in -current, i'm getting the
following errors:

[/usr/ports/net/pfstat $] sudo make install clean
===>  Checking files for pfstat-1.7p1
>> pfstat-1.7.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> Fetch http://www.benzedrine.cx/pfstat-1.7.tar.gz.
100%
|************************************************************************************************|
 9610       00:01
>> Size matches for /usr/ports/distfiles/pfstat-1.7.tar.gz
>> Checksum OK for pfstat-1.7.tar.gz. (sha1)
===>  pfstat-1.7p1 depends on: gd-* - found
===>  pfstat-1.7p1 depends on: libiconv-* - found
===>  Verifying specs: gd.18 iconv.2 c jpeg m png z
===>  found gd.18.3 iconv.4.0 c.38.2 jpeg.62.0 m.2.0 png.4.2 z.4.1
===>  Extracting for pfstat-1.7p1
===>  Patching for pfstat-1.7p1
===>  Configuring for pfstat-1.7p1
===>  Building for pfstat-1.7p1
cc -O2 -pipe -Wall -I/usr/local/include   -nostdinc -idirafter
/usr/include -c pfstat.c
yacc -d parse.y
cc -O2 -pipe -Wall -I/usr/local/include   -nostdinc -idirafter
/usr/include -c -o parse.o y.tab.c
rm -f y.tab.c
cc  -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgd -lm -lpng -lz -ljpeg -liconv
-o pfstat pfstat.o parse.o
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused,
please use strlcpy()
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: warning: sprintf() is often misused, please
use snprintf()
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: warning: strcat() is almost always misused,
please use strlcat()
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_New_Glyph'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Load_Glyph'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to
`TT_Get_Instance_Metrics'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_New_Instance'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Get_CharMap_ID'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Get_Glyph_Metrics'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to
`TT_Set_Instance_Resolutions'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Get_Glyph_Pixmap'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Close_Face'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Get_Glyph_Outline'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Get_Face_Properties'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Transform_Outline'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Open_Face'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Init_FreeType'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Char_Index'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Done_Instance'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Get_CharMap_Count'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to
`TT_Set_Instance_CharSize'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Get_CharMap'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Get_Glyph_Bitmap'
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.18.3: undefined reference to `TT_Done_Glyph'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/pfstat/w-pfstat-1.7p1/pfstat-1.7 (line 93 of
/usr/share/mk/bsd.prog.mk).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/pfstat (line 1924 of
/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).

some suggestions. ?

Best Regards.


--
---
    [hidden email]
    http://blog.bsdguy.net; http://bsdguy.net


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Tobias Ulmer
On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 11:26:38AM -0500, Francisco Valladolid Hdez. wrote:

>
> Hi, folks.
>
> While compiling /usr/ports/net/pfstat in -current, i'm getting the
> following errors:
>
> [/usr/ports/net/pfstat $] sudo make install clean
> ===>  Checking files for pfstat-1.7p1
> >> pfstat-1.7.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
> >> Fetch http://www.benzedrine.cx/pfstat-1.7.tar.gz.
> 100%
> |************************************************************************************************|
>  9610       00:01
> >> Size matches for /usr/ports/distfiles/pfstat-1.7.tar.gz
> >> Checksum OK for pfstat-1.7.tar.gz. (sha1)
> ===>  pfstat-1.7p1 depends on: gd-* - found
> ===>  pfstat-1.7p1 depends on: libiconv-* - found
> ===>  Verifying specs: gd.18 iconv.2 c jpeg m png z
> ===>  found gd.18.3 iconv.4.0 c.38.2 jpeg.62.0 m.2.0 png.4.2 z.4.1
> [...]

I think your gd library is too old.

Tobias

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Francisco Valladolid Hdez.-2

> On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 11:26:38AM -0500, Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, folks.
>>
>> While compiling /usr/ports/net/pfstat in -current, i'm getting the
>> following errors:
>>
>> [/usr/ports/net/pfstat $] sudo make install clean
>> ===>  Checking files for pfstat-1.7p1
>> >> pfstat-1.7.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> >> Fetch http://www.benzedrine.cx/pfstat-1.7.tar.gz.
>> 100%
>> |************************************************************************************************|
>>  9610       00:01
>> >> Size matches for /usr/ports/distfiles/pfstat-1.7.tar.gz
>> >> Checksum OK for pfstat-1.7.tar.gz. (sha1)
>> ===>  pfstat-1.7p1 depends on: gd-* - found
>> ===>  pfstat-1.7p1 depends on: libiconv-* - found
>> ===>  Verifying specs: gd.18 iconv.2 c jpeg m png z
>> ===>  found gd.18.3 iconv.4.0 c.38.2 jpeg.62.0 m.2.0 png.4.2 z.4.1
>> [...]
>
> I think your gd library is too old.
>

I don't have X installed,.. I believe this is the main problem ;-)
thank you for the support.


> Tobias
>
>


--
---
    [hidden email]
    http://blog.bsdguy.net ; http://bsdguy.net


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Tobias Ulmer
On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 12:22:45PM -0500, Francisco Valladolid Hdez. wrote:

>
> > On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 11:26:38AM -0500, Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi, folks.
> >>
> >> While compiling /usr/ports/net/pfstat in -current, i'm getting the
> >> following errors:
> >>
> >> [/usr/ports/net/pfstat $] sudo make install clean
> >> ===>  Checking files for pfstat-1.7p1
> >> >> pfstat-1.7.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
> >> >> Fetch http://www.benzedrine.cx/pfstat-1.7.tar.gz.
> >> 100%
> >> |************************************************************************************************|
> >>  9610       00:01
> >> >> Size matches for /usr/ports/distfiles/pfstat-1.7.tar.gz
> >> >> Checksum OK for pfstat-1.7.tar.gz. (sha1)
> >> ===>  pfstat-1.7p1 depends on: gd-* - found
> >> ===>  pfstat-1.7p1 depends on: libiconv-* - found
> >> ===>  Verifying specs: gd.18 iconv.2 c jpeg m png z
> >> ===>  found gd.18.3 iconv.4.0 c.38.2 jpeg.62.0 m.2.0 png.4.2 z.4.1
> >> [...]
> >
> > I think your gd library is too old.
> >
>
> I don't have X installed,.. I believe this is the main problem ;-)
> thank you for the support.

Where do you see any errors related to X11? gd is a graphic processing
library that is often used to generate images on the server-side, so it
certainly doesn't need X anywhere.

tobiasu@uran:~$ pkg_info | grep gd                                
gd-2.0.33p2         library for dynamic creation of images

My -current is more than 20 days old already...

However, believe in what you wish, I won't stop you ;))

Tobias

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Stuart Henderson
On 2006/01/20 18:39, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> Where do you see any errors related to X11? gd is a graphic processing
> library that is often used to generate images on the server-side, so it
> certainly doesn't need X anywhere.

Yes, it does, unless you install it as a subpackage of php
and use the no_x11 flavour.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Tobias Ulmer
On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 06:05:15PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2006/01/20 18:39, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> > Where do you see any errors related to X11? gd is a graphic processing
> > library that is often used to generate images on the server-side, so it
> > certainly doesn't need X anywhere.
>
> Yes, it does, unless you install it as a subpackage of php
> and use the no_x11 flavour.
>

Shock! Have I posted crap on a mailinglist again? I hate that...

Ok, I'm talking about graphics/gd. This port has xpm disabled (and there
are no flavors), and exactly this xpm extension is disabled in the
www/php5/extensions port of gd if you choose no_x11.

However this change was made only 2 month ago:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics/gd/Makefile.diff?r1=1.41&r2=1.42
Notice the gd version there and compare to the OP version and then look
at the commit comments and the dates at
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net/pfstat/Makefile

Tobias ;)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Stuart Henderson
On 2006/01/20 23:05, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> Ok, I'm talking about graphics/gd. This port has xpm disabled (and there
> are no flavors), and exactly this xpm extension is disabled in the
> www/php5/extensions port of gd if you choose no_x11.

It still wants freetype and fontconfig, and has USE_X11=yes.
When I last tried, December sometime, upgrading the old gd to 2.x
with pkg_add -r and no X installed results in a complaint about
missing fontconfig, which it can't satisfy from packages since
it's part of X (the package format has no equivalent to the ports
tree's USE_X11, afaict, so it can only warn about the specific
libraries that are missing, and not that you need to install
X for a specific port: where the missing library is X11, I'm sure
people will realise what's up, but I'm sure a lot less people
know that fontconfig is part of X).

> Notice the gd version there and compare to the OP version and then look
> at the commit comments and the dates at
> http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net/pfstat/Makefile

pfstat probably wants the version number in LIB_DEPENDS bumping, then.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.

Nikolay Sturm-2
In reply to this post by Tobias Ulmer
* Tobias Ulmer [2006-01-20]:
> Ok, I'm talking about graphics/gd. This port has xpm disabled (and there
> are no flavors), and exactly this xpm extension is disabled in the
> www/php5/extensions port of gd if you choose no_x11.

It still needs fontconfig and freetype which are part of xbase.

Nikolay