pflow and pf

Daniel Melameth
Am I correct in my understanding that, while you can create multiple
pflow interfaces, you cannot configure pf to selectively export
different states to different pflow interfaces?  It appears pf exports
to all pflow interfaces or none.  If I have missed something, someone
please chime in on how to configure pf to do this.  Thanks.

Re: pflow and pf

Henning Brauer
* Daniel Melameth <[hidden email]> [2009-12-15 04:30]:
> Am I correct in my understanding that, while you can create multiple
> pflow interfaces, you cannot configure pf to selectively export
> different states to different pflow interfaces?  It appears pf exports
> to all pflow interfaces or none.  If I have missed something, someone
> please chime in on how to configure pf to do this.  Thanks.

correct.

BS Web Services, http://bsws.de
Dedicated Servers, Rootservers, Application Hosting