pf queueing syntax question

Marko Cupać
Hi,

I'm (re)trying out queuing possibilities in 6.2.

I am trying out different possibilities, mixing queue with prio.

I have accidentally put two different lines in my pf.conf:

match proto tcp  to any port domain   set prio 6 set queue dns
match proto udp  to any port domain   set queue dns prio 6

I reloaded the ruleset and there weren't any complaints.

`pfctl -sr' interpeted these two lines differently:

match proto tcp from any to any port = 53 set ( prio 6, queue dns )
match proto udp from any to any port = 53 prio 6 set ( queue dns )

Are those two lines expected to queue differently? In which way?

Thank you in advance,
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/