pf pptp nat

Mitja Muženič
Hey,

there was a longish thread here roughly 4 years ago titled "[patch] pf PPTP
nat passthrough patch." [1] And it was said back then that it's close to
getting committed. Anybody knows the state of this? I know that pf changed
significantly since, so I doubt those patches still apply....

[1] http://marc.info/?t=120548924500004&r=1&w=2

Regards,

Mitja

Re: pf pptp nat

Mike Belopuhov
we had this discussion recently and the outcome is: show the *actual* diff
that "was close to getting committed".  so far there hasn't been any.