pf faq for openBSD 5.9

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

pf faq for openBSD 5.9

Francisco Valladolid H.
Hi folks

I'm searching the PF FAQ for OpenBSD 5.9 in the history docs without
success.
I'm setting and Soekris 4501 router for a small office and the
flashrd images support
OpenBSD 5.9.

Thank you for reading.

--
Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- http://blog.bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pf faq for openBSD 5.9

Francisco Valladolid H.
Thanks for reply.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 1:31 PM Tom Smyth <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Francisco
>
> Suggest you update ... there are a number options for running modern
> supported openbsd on flash
>

 I think my old soekrisk 4501 don't have support for new BSD releases.


>
> That aside
>
> You can try
> man pf.conf or man pf on the router as the manpages are probably  installed
>

thank you.

>
>
>
>
> On Wednesday, 17 February 2021, Francisco Valladolid H. <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks
>>
>> I'm searching the PF FAQ for OpenBSD 5.9 in the history docs without
>> success.
>> I'm setting and Soekris 4501 router for a small office and the
>> flashrd images support
>> OpenBSD 5.9.
>>
>> Thank you for reading.
>>
>> --
>> Francisco Valladolid H.
>>  -- http://blog.bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.
>>
>
>
> --
> Kindest regards,
> Tom Smyth.
>


--
Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- http://blog.bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pf faq for openBSD 5.9

Allan Streib-2
In reply to this post by Francisco Valladolid H.
"Francisco Valladolid H." <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm searching the PF FAQ for OpenBSD 5.9 in the history docs without
> success.

Did you try archive.org?

https://web.archive.org/web/20160430175649/https://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/index.html

Allan

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pf faq for openBSD 5.9

Francisco Valladolid H.
Hi, I resolved my problem with pf

I search in: Index of /pub/OpenBSD/doc/history/
<https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/doc/history/>

I'm searching support for my old soekris 4501

Best regards.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 2:07 PM Allan Streib <[hidden email]> wrote:

> "Francisco Valladolid H." <[hidden email]> writes:
>
> > I'm searching the PF FAQ for OpenBSD 5.9 in the history docs without
> > success.
>
> Did you try archive.org?
>
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20160430175649/https://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/index.html
>
> Allan
>


--
Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- http://blog.bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.