pbm with latest macppc snap

Antoine Jacoutot
Hi.

Does anyone have a problem with the latest macppc snapshot?
Booting the cd41.iso, it loops with:
"init: single user shell terminated, restarting"

If you upgrade by extracting the sets, when restarting, you get:
"init: /bin/dh on /etc/rc terminated abnormally, going to single user mode"
"Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for sh:"
"init: single user shell terminated, restarting"
"Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for sh:"
"init: single user shell terminated, restarting"

Antoine

Re: pbm with latest macppc snap

OpenBSD - Wire Consulting
Hi.

I do. I just tried to update my macppc to latest snapshot
and start getting this messages.

Pedro

Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Does anyone have a problem with the latest macppc snapshot?
> Booting the cd41.iso, it loops with:
> "init: single user shell terminated, restarting"
>
> If you upgrade by extracting the sets, when restarting, you get:
> "init: /bin/dh on /etc/rc terminated abnormally, going to single user mode"
> "Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for sh:"
> "init: single user shell terminated, restarting"
> "Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for sh:"
> "init: single user shell terminated, restarting"

Re: pbm with latest macppc snap

Miod Vallat
> Does anyone have a problem with the latest macppc snapshot?
> Booting the cd41.iso, it loops with:
> "init: single user shell terminated, restarting"

My fault. This will be fixed in the next snapshot.

Miod