palm port

VR M
Hi,
I would like to port OpenBSD on Palm Lifedrive device. Please help me in
 installation the OpenBSD on palm devcies.

Thanks
Vijay
Chicago.

Re: palm port

Floor Terra
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 8:09 PM, VR M <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to port OpenBSD on Palm Lifedrive device. Please help me in
> B installation the OpenBSD on palm devcies.

Marek Vasut ([hidden email]) has been working on Palm support.
See the archives: http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-arm&m=127932306215884&w=2
And some actual patches are in there too if you search a bit.

My plan to do some OpenBSD/Palm experimentation this summer has failed
sadly (lack of time).

Good luck!

Floo

--
Floor Terra <[hidden email]>
www: http://brobding.mine.nu/

Re: palm port

Marek Vasut
Dne Po 16. srpna 2010 20:15:15 Floor Terra napsal(a):

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 8:09 PM, VR M <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I would like to port OpenBSD on Palm Lifedrive device. Please help me in
> > B installation the OpenBSD on palm devcies.
>
> Marek Vasut ([hidden email]) has been working on Palm support.
> See the archives: http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-arm&m=127932306215884&w=2
> And some actual patches are in there too if you search a bit.
>
> My plan to do some OpenBSD/Palm experimentation this summer has failed
> sadly (lack of time).

The Palm LifeDrive is actually already supported ;-) (the USB support is
missing, but LCD, touchscreen, harddrive, machine autodetection ...) is already
there.  Some patches might have not been merged though ... they are in the
mailing list for sure.

I'm no longer hacking on OpenBSD ... you can find the reason in the archives too
I think.

Cheers