opnbsd on sun blade 150

Paolo Aglialoro
Hello,

I installed openbsd 4.6 on a sun blade 150 with 1GB ram and it runs quite
well, relatively to the machine.
I still have some questions for which I couldn't answers in the docs:

1. it looks like that there's only one virtual screen, Ctrl+Alt+F2...F6 do
not sort out any action, why does this happen? How do I fix this? I already
enabled other screens in ttys.

2. Backspace key works well, but Del key works like Backspace... when I use
nano editor the effect is reversed! Both keys act like Del.... I've been
browsing the internet, just to find cumbersome configs of termcap, I really
do not know where to modify something to fix this behaviour...

3. I also installed xfce (unfortunately no lxde available in openbsd), but
when loading X this desktop environment still lacks backround (the usual X
grey with X cursor) and windows decorations (so windows are unmovable and,
when opened, also unoperational) while main manu works; what is a correct
best practice to install xfce and have it working???

Thank you very much
Paolo

Re: opnbsd on sun blade 150

Mark Kettenis
> From: Paolo Aglialoro <[hidden email]>
> Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:05:40 +0200
>
> Hello,
>
> I installed openbsd 4.6 on a sun blade 150 with 1GB ram and it runs quite
> well, relatively to the machine.
> I still have some questions for which I couldn't answers in the docs:
>
> 1. it looks like that there's only one virtual screen, Ctrl+Alt+F2...F6 do
> not sort out any action, why does this happen? How do I fix this? I already
> enabled other screens in ttys.

OpenBSD/sparc64 doesn't support virtual terminals.