openbsd test results

Alexander Bluhm
Hi,

We are doing some regression and performance testing with OpenBSD
-currrent.  The daily results are published on this web site.

http://bluhm.genua.de/

bluhm

Re: openbsd test results

Alexander Bluhm
On Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 09:10:42AM -0800, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> So would you be able to share your framework for automating the
> testing and/or creating the web page ?

The framework for the regression tests is on github.  For most tests
you need one machine to control everything and one machine to execute
the tests.  Some network tests need up to three additional machines
to route the packets.  The site.tgz for the test machines is not
included, as the configuration depends on your environment.

https://github.com/bluhm/regress-all

The performance tests are running inside genua's company product
test infrastructure.  OpenBSD tests are an addition to that.  Most
of the framework cares about our shared hardware resource management,
so it does not make sense to publish this implementation.

bluhm