openbsd arm on xem

s_graf
Has anyone ever tried to run openbsd arm on xen?
I have been able to set up xen on an orangepi one (Allwinner H3) with
armbian and run armbian guests.
However I have not been able to configure openbsd as a guest.

Re: openbsd arm on xem

Mark Kettenis
> From: <[hidden email]>
> Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 10:32:13 -0800
>
> Has anyone ever tried to run openbsd arm on xen?
> I have been able to set up xen on an orangepi one (Allwinner H3) with
> armbian and run armbian guests.
> However I have not been able to configure openbsd as a guest.

I've never tried this.  I believe xen needs special support in the
guest OS, which probably doesn't exist for OpenBSD/armv7.  Seom people
have been playing OpenBSD/armv7 under qemu and/or Linux KVM and
OpenBSD/armv7 includes virtio(4) support.  So that may be an
alternative.