(no subject)

william Gunnells
Sorry I don't have much information. I didn't get the dmesg saved. OpenBSD
would not boot on MSI Laptop GE63 Raider RGB 8RE. It took a while. I was
bummed because it ran fine in OpenBSD6.6

But I think in DDB I ran verbose and it stopped at acpivideo0. I ran boot
reboot to exit and boot -c to get into UKC mode and disabled acpivideo.
Everything came up I thought at first it was sd1 drive like a scsi error or
something. I was really going in the wrong direction. Turned out to be a
Video related after reading everything single F^&#* line.

For those of you wondering why I'm running OpenBSD on a Gaming Laptop
Designed specifically for gaming. I have no idea. I
just...Feel..clean...and almost productive.