(no subject)

x9p-2
Hi,

I ordered about 40 stickers 10x10 to see if quality is ok with local
maker. They arrive in a week or 2.

Intention isnt to make money out of it for myself, I can post via mail to
the ones willing to try/see the sticker quality - maybe is crappy, who
knows...

Just send me your name+address. I will be posting from Rio de Janeiro /
Brazil, if mail fee gets expensive to me, will ask the ones who want the
sticker to cover it via BTC or Paypal.

If project agrees, I am fine with putting them in an online store and
forwarding the income to the project, minus expenses of the maker.

cheers.

x9p

Free OpenBSD Puffy Stickers

x9p-2
forgot subject.

> Hi,
>
> I ordered about 40 stickers 10x10 to see if quality is ok with local
> maker. They arrive in a week or 2.
>
> Intention isnt to make money out of it for myself, I can post via mail to
> the ones willing to try/see the sticker quality - maybe is crappy, who
> knows...
>
> Just send me your name+address. I will be posting from Rio de Janeiro /
> Brazil, if mail fee gets expensive to me, will ask the ones who want the
> sticker to cover it via BTC or Paypal.
>
> If project agrees, I am fine with putting them in an online store and
> forwarding the income to the project, minus expenses of the maker.
>
> cheers.
>
> x9p

Re: Free OpenBSD Puffy Stickers

Nenhum_de_Nos-2

On Mon, December 4, 2017 06:58, x9p wrote:

> forgot subject.
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I ordered about 40 stickers 10x10 to see if quality is ok with local
>> maker. They arrive in a week or 2.
>>
>> Intention isnt to make money out of it for myself, I can post via mail
>> the ones willing to try/see the sticker quality - maybe is crappy, who
>> knows...
>>
>> Just send me your name+address. I will be posting from Rio de Janeiro /
>> Brazil, if mail fee gets expensive to me, will ask the ones who want the
>> sticker to cover it via BTC or Paypal.
>>
>> If project agrees, I am fine with putting them in an online store and
>> forwarding the income to the project, minus expenses of the maker.
>>
>> cheers.
>>
>> x9p

Hi x9 (funny name for Rio),

have you an image of it?

Here in Brazil its tempting :)

--
"We will call you Cygnus,
the God of balance you shall be."

Re: Free OpenBSD Puffy Stickers

x9p-2

> Hi x9 (funny name for Rio),

funny is nice.

> have you an image of it?
> Here in Brazil its tempting :)

send name+address and you will see for yourself, its the default one.

cheers.

x9p

On Mon, December 4, 2017 7:58 am, x9p wrote:

> forgot subject.
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I ordered about 40 stickers 10x10 to see if quality is ok with local
>> maker. They arrive in a week or 2.
>>
>> Intention isnt to make money out of it for myself, I can post via mail
>> the ones willing to try/see the sticker quality - maybe is crappy, who
>> knows...
>>
>> Just send me your name+address. I will be posting from Rio de Janeiro /
>> Brazil, if mail fee gets expensive to me, will ask the ones who want the
>> sticker to cover it via BTC or Paypal.
>>
>> If project agrees, I am fine with putting them in an online store and
>> forwarding the income to the project, minus expenses of the maker.
>>
>> cheers.
>>
>> x9p

maker finished, stickers arriving. still plenty to send.

cheers.

--
x9p | PGP : 0x03B50AF5EA4C8D80 / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE
1524 E7EE

On Thu, December 14, 2017 3:14 am, x9p wrote:

> x9p | PGP : 0x03B50AF5EA4C8D80 / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE
> 1524 E7EE

mail sent to the ones who sent me the address. still lots of stickers to send.

cheers.

x9p | PGP : 0x03B50AF5EA4C8D80 / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE

Re: Free OpenBSD Puffy Stickers

x9p-2
On Thu, December 21, 2017 1:14 pm, x9p wrote:

second batch sent by mail to the ones who sent me address/PO Box. still lots of stickers.

cheers.

On Wed, December 27, 2017 4:08 pm, x9p wrote:
> second batch sent by mail to the ones who sent me address/PO Box. still lots of stickers.

3rd batch sent, missing one (Philipines) which will be sent in the 4rd batch. still lots of
stickers.

cheers.

--
x9p | PGP : 0x03B50AF5EA4C8D80 / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE

"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring." - David Bowie

On Tue, January 2, 2018 6:09 pm, x9p wrote:

> 3rd batch sent, missing one (Philipines) which will be sent in the 4rd batch. still lots of

4th batch sent. still lots of stickers. if ask please send from email active in any list.

cheers.