(no subject)

x9p-2
Hi,

I ordered about 40 stickers 10x10 to see if quality is ok with local
maker. They arrive in a week or 2.

Intention isnt to make money out of it for myself, I can post via mail to
the ones willing to try/see the sticker quality - maybe is crappy, who
knows...

Just send me your name+address. I will be posting from Rio de Janeiro /
Brazil, if mail fee gets expensive to me, will ask the ones who want the
sticker to cover it via BTC or Paypal.

If project agrees, I am fine with putting them in an online store and
forwarding the income to the project, minus expenses of the maker.

cheers.

x9p

Free OpenBSD Puffy Stickers

x9p-2
forgot subject.

> Hi,
>
> I ordered about 40 stickers 10x10 to see if quality is ok with local
> maker. They arrive in a week or 2.
>
> Intention isnt to make money out of it for myself, I can post via mail to
> the ones willing to try/see the sticker quality - maybe is crappy, who
> knows...
>
> Just send me your name+address. I will be posting from Rio de Janeiro /
> Brazil, if mail fee gets expensive to me, will ask the ones who want the
> sticker to cover it via BTC or Paypal.
>
> If project agrees, I am fine with putting them in an online store and
> forwarding the income to the project, minus expenses of the maker.
>
> cheers.
>
> x9p

Re: Free OpenBSD Puffy Stickers

Nenhum_de_Nos-2

On Mon, December 4, 2017 06:58, x9p wrote:

> forgot subject.
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I ordered about 40 stickers 10x10 to see if quality is ok with local
>> maker. They arrive in a week or 2.
>>
>> Intention isnt to make money out of it for myself, I can post via mail
>> the ones willing to try/see the sticker quality - maybe is crappy, who
>> knows...
>>
>> Just send me your name+address. I will be posting from Rio de Janeiro /
>> Brazil, if mail fee gets expensive to me, will ask the ones who want the
>> sticker to cover it via BTC or Paypal.
>>
>> If project agrees, I am fine with putting them in an online store and
>> forwarding the income to the project, minus expenses of the maker.
>>
>> cheers.
>>
>> x9p

Hi x9 (funny name for Rio),

have you an image of it?

Here in Brazil its tempting :)

--
"We will call you Cygnus,
the God of balance you shall be."

Re: Free OpenBSD Puffy Stickers

x9p-2

> Hi x9 (funny name for Rio),

funny is nice.

> have you an image of it?
> Here in Brazil its tempting :)

send name+address and you will see for yourself, its the default one.

cheers.

x9p

On Mon, December 4, 2017 7:58 am, x9p wrote:

> forgot subject.
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I ordered about 40 stickers 10x10 to see if quality is ok with local
>> maker. They arrive in a week or 2.
>>
>> Intention isnt to make money out of it for myself, I can post via mail
>> the ones willing to try/see the sticker quality - maybe is crappy, who
>> knows...
>>
>> Just send me your name+address. I will be posting from Rio de Janeiro /
>> Brazil, if mail fee gets expensive to me, will ask the ones who want the
>> sticker to cover it via BTC or Paypal.
>>
>> If project agrees, I am fine with putting them in an online store and
>> forwarding the income to the project, minus expenses of the maker.
>>
>> cheers.
>>
>> x9p

maker finished, stickers arriving. still plenty to send.

cheers.

--
x9p | PGP : 0x03B50AF5EA4C8D80 / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE
1524 E7EE