(no subject)

Roger Handsworth
I have a Microvax 3 looking for a home. It has a Fuji 850 MByte drive, a
network card, a tape drive and many rs232 network connections. I will be
happy to ship it (hopefully not in cabinet, heavy) for the cost of
transport.
I can get more details if anyone is interested.
The vax is in Tasmania ,Australia.
The vax has a software front panel, when started, it run its tests and I
can read and write to memory etc.
I have not run an OS on its as in its last job it booted from the
network, so OS is not available. It ran a Mt Xinu distribution of More
BSD I think??.
If you know of no interest, where can I start looking for interest. I
would hate to have to take it to the tip.

Roger Handsworth.

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are
not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this
communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this
transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232
3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.aad.gov.au/