(no subject)

Jan Izary
Learn H0w T0 Earn M0ney 0nline N0w
http://training-and-cooking.com/httpwpwqszk-2.php?yfoyahooID=81

____________
"I knowed I was all right now." (c) brittany aethelbeorn
Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:36:25

[SPAM]: Re: (no subject)

Eric Oyen
is it me or does there seem to be a lot more spam on the lists of late?

-eric
On Jul 26, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Jan Izary wrote:

> Learn H0w T0 Earn M0ney 0nline N0w
> <link snipped>

Re: [SPAM]: Re: (no subject)

Ted Unangst-6
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 10:44, Eric Oyen wrote:
> is it me or does there seem to be a lot more spam on the lists of late?

There's a spam filter, sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.  You
should probably be running your own.

As an aside, gmail's spam filter is great until it isn't.

Re: [SPAM]: Re: (no subject)

Mikkel C. Simonsen
Eric Oyen wrote:
> is it me or does there seem to be a lot more spam on the lists of late?

Bogofilter removes almost all the spam for me. But when somebody replies
to it, the spam does get through ;)

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Re: [SPAM]: Re: (no subject)

Eric Oyen
yeah. Gmail is famous for that. It is also famous for the number of false
positives.

I will have to see if I can find a version of SpamAssasin to run locally here.
the Mail.app application here on OS X has some filtering abilities, but they
are woefully inadequate to the task.

-eric