no eg++ after installing gcc from packages

no eg++ after installing gcc from packages

Herminio Hernandez Jr.
I am trying to see if seamonkey will build under macppc. It requires a
later version of gcc that what is installed in base. I install gcc from
packages then set CC=egcc. When I ran ./confgure --prefix=/usr/local I
recieved an error that eg++ could not be found. I looked
in /usr/local/bin and i saw egcc and ecpp, but not eg++.

Am I missing something?

Herminio

Re: no eg++ after installing gcc from packages

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 12:29:46AM -0700, Herminio Hernandez Jr wrote:
> I am trying to see if seamonkey will build under macppc. It requires a
> later version of gcc that what is installed in base. I install gcc from
> packages then set CC=egcc. When I ran ./confgure --prefix=/usr/local I
> recieved an error that eg++ could not be found. I looked
> in /usr/local/bin and i saw egcc and ecpp, but not eg++.
>
> Am I missing something?

Yes, the g++ package.

Antoine

Re: no eg++ after installing gcc from packages

Herminio Hernandez Jr.
Thanks do not know how I missed to check for that.

Sent from my iPhone