new: www/trac

Ben Lovett
Here's a port of trac, a wiki and bug tracking system for software
projects.

     http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/trac-0.9.3.tar.gz

For those of you that have played with this in the past, and are
still using it, I would suggest that you update to this version as it
has some security fixes.

Re: new: www/trac

Ben Lovett
On Jan 14, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Ben Lovett wrote:
>     http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/trac-0.9.3.tar.gz

I've updated this tarball to comment out the compiled python files so
that it's PKG_ARCH=* safe, as pointed out by Aleksander Piotrowski.

--ben

Re: new: www/trac

Simon Bertrang
On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 09:28:11AM -0800, Ben Lovett wrote:
> Here's a port of trac, a wiki and bug tracking system for software
> projects.
>
>     http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/trac-0.9.3.tar.gz
>
> For those of you that have played with this in the past, and are
> still using it, I would suggest that you update to this version as it
> has some security fixes.

Tested on -current i386 snapshot (Jan 7).

Thanks and regards
Simon

Re: new: www/trac

Sigfred Håversen
Ben Lovett wrote:

> On Jan 14, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Ben Lovett wrote:
>
>>     http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/trac-0.9.3.tar.gz
>

> I've updated this tarball to comment out the compiled python files so
> that it's PKG_ARCH=* safe, as pointed out by Aleksander Piotrowski.
>
> --ben

Works fine on sparc64. Tested tracd, CGI and fastCGI.

/Sigfred

Re: new: www/trac

Sigfred Håversen
Sigfred Håversen wrote:

> Ben Lovett wrote:
>
>> On Jan 14, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Ben Lovett wrote:
>>
>>>     http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/trac-0.9.3.tar.gz
>>

>> I've updated this tarball to comment out the compiled python files so
>> that it's PKG_ARCH=* safe, as pointed out by Aleksander Piotrowski.
>>
>> --ben
>>

> Works fine on sparc64. Tested tracd, CGI and fastCGI.
>
> /Sigfred

Works on sparc64 using Subversion 1.3.0 update posted today on ports@

/Sigfred