Quantcast

[new] www/nextcloud

Johan Huldtgren-6
hello,

Nextcloud is a fork of ownCloud by many former ownCloud
developers. after a recent ownCloud upgrade I ran into
some issues with and decided to give nextcloud a run. It
worked well enough that I decided to switch over. the
port is essentially a copy of www/owncloud tweaked and
updated to the latest version.

thanks,

.jh

nextcloud.tgz (96K) Download Attachment

Re: [new] www/nextcloud

Gonzalo L. Rodriguez-2
I do some tweaks on your port, can you try if this works for you?

On [18/02/17] [01:38P], Johan Huldtgren wrote:
; hello,
;

--
Sending from my toaster.

nextcloud.tgz (97K) Download Attachment

Re: [new] www/nextcloud

Johan Huldtgren-6
On 2/26/17 18:35, Gonzalo L. Rodriguez wrote:

> I do some tweaks on your port, can you try if this works for you?

looks good to me, packages and installs fine on my test system.

.jh

Re: [new] www/nextcloud

Gonzalo L. Rodriguez-2
On [27/02/17] [07:44P], Johan Huldtgren wrote:
; On 2/26/17 18:35, Gonzalo L. Rodriguez wrote:
; >
; > I do some tweaks on your port, can you try if this works for you?
;
; looks good to me, packages and installs fine on my test system.
;
; .jh
;

New version attached, any interested on this in?

On 3/13/17 10:58, Gonzalo L. Rodriguez wrote:

> On [27/02/17] [07:44P], Johan Huldtgren wrote:
> ; On 2/26/17 18:35, Gonzalo L. Rodriguez wrote:
> ; >
> ; > I do some tweaks on your port, can you try if this works for you?
> ;
> ; looks good to me, packages and installs fine on my test system.
> ;
> ; .jh
> ;
>
> New version attached, any interested on this in?

I have been running 11.0.2 in production for the past week or so. Works
well for me.

.jh

Re: [new] www/nextcloud

Kirill Bychkov
On Mon, March 13, 2017 17:58, Gonzalo L. Rodriguez wrote:

> On [27/02/17] [07:44P], Johan Huldtgren wrote:
> ; On 2/26/17 18:35, Gonzalo L. Rodriguez wrote:
> ; >
> ; > I do some tweaks on your port, can you try if this works for you?
> ;
> ; looks good to me, packages and installs fine on my test system.
> ;
> ; .jh
> ;
>
> New version attached, any interested on this in?

Hi.
Your previous port works fine for me. OK to commit kirby@

Re: [new] www/nextcloud

Vijay Sankar
  Quoting "Gonzalo L. Rodriguez" <[hidden email]>:

> On [27/02/17] [07:44P], Johan Huldtgren wrote:
> ; On 2/26/17 18:35, Gonzalo L. Rodriguez wrote:
> ; >
> ; > I do some tweaks on your port, can you try if this works for you?
> ;
> ; looks good to me, packages and installs fine on my test system.
> ;
> ; .jh
> ;
>
> New version attached, any interested on this in?
>
> --Sending from my toaster.

Hi Gonzalo,

I tested with our httpd as requested. Sorry about the delay in reporting
back I had a number of problems with httpd but they were mainly due to lack
of my understanding about the acme-client and not due to httpd or the port.

Anyways, the nextcloud port works great now.

The main change I made was the following:

Instead of /etc/httpd-netcloud.conf, I did a ln -sf for /var/www/nextcloud
inside /var/www/htdocs

So config looks as follows:

# An HTTPS server using SSL/TLS
server "workplace.lab.foretell.ca" {
        listen on 10.72.3.62 tls port 443

        # TLS certificate and key files created with
acme-client(1)  NOT
        tls certificate "/etc/ssl/server.crt"
        tls key "/etc/ssl/private/server.key"

        # Define server-specific log files relative to /logs
        log { access "workplace-access.log", error
"workplace-error.log" }

        # Increase connection limits to extend the lifetime
        connection { max requests 500, timeout 3600 }

        root "/nextcloud"
}

Thanks very much,

Vijay