new support

Markus Lesser-2
Dear Sir or Madame,

please find attached our company details:

0
C Germany
P NRW
T Cologne
Z 51105
O GFU Cyrus AG
A Am Grauen Stein 27
M [hidden email]
U http://www.gfu.net/
B (0221) 82 80 90
X (0221) 82 80 95 0
N With more than 30 years of experience in IT training GFU Cyrus AG offers various OpenBSD and
Linux training courses. Course participants will gain excellent skills in the
configuration and administration of OpenBSD.

Thank you very much in advance.

With best regards

Markus Lesser

--
Mit besten Grüßen

Markus Lesser

GFU Cyrus AG
Am Grauen Stein 27
51105 Köln-Deutz

Tel: 0221/828090
Fax: 0221/8280950

www.gfu.net

Re: new support

Stuart Henderson
On 2013/08/23 15:37, Markus Lesser wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madame,
>
> please find attached our company details:
>
> 0
> C Germany
> P NRW
> T Cologne
> Z 51105
> O GFU Cyrus AG
> A Am Grauen Stein 27
> M [hidden email]
> U http://www.gfu.net/
> B (0221) 82 80 90
> X (0221) 82 80 95 0
> N With more than 30 years of experience in IT training GFU Cyrus AG offers various OpenBSD and
> Linux training courses. Course participants will gain excellent skills in the
> configuration and administration of OpenBSD.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> With best regards
>
> Markus Lesser
>
> --
> Mit besten Grüßen
>
> Markus Lesser
>
> GFU Cyrus AG
> Am Grauen Stein 27
> 51105 Köln-Deutz
>
> Tel: 0221/828090
> Fax: 0221/8280950
>
> www.gfu.net
> [hidden email]

There doesn't seem much OpenBSD content on this website, for example if
I go to http://www.gfu.net/seminare.html where I might reasonably expect
to find something about OpenBSD, I see entries like

Adobe
Apple
Linux
Java
VMware
MS Office
Python
Oracle
XML
"Open Source Server-Software" (linked page doesn't include OpenBSD)

but not a mention of OpenBSD..