[new] security/pass-otp

Aaron Bieber-2
Hi,

Here is a port of pass-otp an extension for security/password-store that
lets you manage OTP entries.

I have been using an older version for some time witout issue.

OK?

Cheers,
Aaron

--
PGP: 0x1F81112D62A9ADCE / 3586 3350 BFEA C101 DB1A  4AF0 1F81 112D 62A9 ADCE

pass-otp.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [ports [new] security/pass-otp

David Dahlberg-2
Am Thursday, den 08.03.2018, 08:31 +0000 schrieb David Dahlberg:
> Am Mittwoch, den 07.03.2018, 07:25 -0700 schrieb Aaron Bieber:
>
> > Here is a port of pass-otp an extension for security/password-store
> > that
> > lets you manage OTP entries.
>
> I will test it, when back home this evening (CET).

The following tests failed:
append.t: Reads terminal input in noecho mode
append.t: Reads terminal input in echo mode
append.t: Prompts before overwriting key URI
insert.t: Reads terminal input in noecho mode
insert.t: Reads terminal input in echo mode
insert.t: Prompts when inserting default pass-name from terminal

-> Adding lang/expect to TEST_DEPENDS fixes this.

Otherwise the port looks good to me.

I have made only casual functional checking though, by using the
examples from https://github.com/tadfisher/pass-otp

Cheers,
David