[new] qelectrotech

Landry Breuil-5
Hi,

here's a quick port for QElectroTech (cf https://qelectrotech.org/) - an
electric diagram drawing tool, a bit like dia or kicad or qcad... it
features a huge database of already known electric symbols, examples
display fine here.

Afaict the databse and the code is available under GPL. Put it in
graphics/ category, maybe cad/ is more suited.

feedback and oks welcome.

Landry

qelectrotech-0.61.tgz (52K) Download Attachment

Re: [new] qelectrotech

STeve Andre'-2
On 10/01/18 15:47, Landry Breuil wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here's a quick port for QElectroTech (cf https://qelectrotech.org/) - an
> electric diagram drawing tool, a bit like dia or kicad or qcad... it
> features a huge database of already known electric symbols, examples
> display fine here.
>
> Afaict the databse and the code is available under GPL. Put it in
> graphics/ category, maybe cad/ is more suited.
>
> feedback and oks welcome.
>
> Landry
Most cool. I'd heard of this but forgotten about it.  Looking at the
docs and youtube it looks decent.  I have a use for it soon--thanks
for adding this.

I think cad is a better category since it's a design tool.

--STeve Andre'

Re: [new] qelectrotech

Landry Breuil-5
On Mon, Oct 01, 2018 at 09:47:13PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here's a quick port for QElectroTech (cf https://qelectrotech.org/) - an
> electric diagram drawing tool, a bit like dia or kicad or qcad... it
> features a huge database of already known electric symbols, examples
> display fine here.
>
> Afaict the databse and the code is available under GPL. Put it in
> graphics/ category, maybe cad/ is more suited.
>
> feedback and oks welcome.
New version with the following changes:
- move to cad/, add graphics as secondary category
- set homepage
- only build the release version, avoiding the debug build. spotted by
  semarie@

Landry

qelectrotech-0.61_2.tgz (52K) Download Attachment

Re: [new] qelectrotech

Klemens Nanni-2
OK kn with below two nits:

Elements are under CC-BY 3.0 as per the ELEMENTS.LICENSE file, so please
mention this in our comment.

Can you use consistent spacing around "=" and break MODULES on per line?