new: pycharm ide

Daniel Jakots-3
Hi,

I looked at pycharm ide. I knew it was kinda the same thing as intellij
so I took the intellij port and adapted from there (so cargo-culting is
strong in this one).

It works fine here.

portcheck warns many times
Python module without compiled version, consider using ${MODPY_BIN}
${MODPY_LIBDIR}/compileall.py: pycharm/blahblahblah

It doesn't look like a real problem but I'm not sure (it doesn't
create any pyc file AFAICS). DESCR could be enhanced but I
didn't find a nice description on their website.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Daniel

pycharm.tgz (26K) Download Attachment