new productivity/kanboard

Solene Rapenne
hi

Here is a package of kanboard, a kanban web app in php.
The package works out of the box with apache and mod_php, with the default
sqlite database.

I've not been able to make it work with httpd, this would requires the rewrite
conditions like "if file doesn't exist". Urls looks like
http://host/kanboard/?controller=BoardView and this should be rewritten to
index.php, I did not succeed there :(

kanboard.tgz (21K) Download Attachment

Re: new productivity/kanboard

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
On Wed, Dec 05 2018, Solene Rapenne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi
>
> Here is a package of kanboard, a kanban web app in php.
> The package works out of the box with apache and mod_php, with the default
> sqlite database.
>
> I've not been able to make it work with httpd, this would requires the rewrite
> conditions like "if file doesn't exist". Urls looks like
> http://host/kanboard/?controller=BoardView and this should be rewritten to
> index.php, I did not succeed there :(

No strong opinion but this looks like a lot like a basic web app which
needs little or no OpenBSD-specific love.  We tend to keep those out of
the ports tree.

files/kanboard.conf hardcodes /usr/local (and /var but I don't remember
if it's a problem here).

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE