new port games/dMagnetic (help me, please)

new port games/dMagnetic (help me, please)

Thomas Dettbarn
Hello.

So, i created an initial port for version 0.12 of my project dMagnetic- A Magnetic Scrolls Interpreter. I uploaded it to my website http://www.dettus.net/dMagentic.
http://www.dettus.net/dMagentic,

And you can download it at http://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic/openbsd_games_dMagnetic.tar.gz

It needs some work, I had not idea where to properly install a README.txt, or how to add it to the makefile.

I would also love to see it as part of your ports tree, preferably with a proper maintainer. Not just an amateur like myself. ANY volunteers?

Re: new port games/dMagnetic (help me, please)

Thomas Dettbarn
No idea if this mailing list allows screenshots, but this is what it looks like when you play "The Pawn" in an xterm window.

> Thomas Dettbarn <[hidden email]> hat am 21. Mai 2019 um 14:36 geschrieben:
>

>     Hello.
>

>     So, i created an initial port for version 0.12 of my project dMagnetic- A Magnetic Scrolls Interpreter. I uploaded it to my website http://www.dettus.net/dMagentic.
>      http://www.dettus.net/dMagentic,
>

>     And you can download it at http://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic/openbsd_games_dMagnetic.tar.gz
>
>     It needs some work, I had not idea where to properly install a README.txt, or how to add it to the makefile.
>

>     I would also love to see it as part of your ports tree, preferably with a proper maintainer. Not just an amateur like myself. ANY volunteers?

low_ansi4.png (64K) Download Attachment

Re: new port games/dMagnetic (help me, please)

Solene Rapenne
On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 02:36:54PM +0200, Thomas Dettbarn wrote:

> Hello.
>

> So, i created an initial port for version 0.12 of my project dMagnetic- A Magnetic Scrolls Interpreter. I uploaded it to my website http://www.dettus.net/dMagentic.
> http://www.dettus.net/dMagentic,
>

> And you can download it at http://www.dettus.net/dMagnetic/openbsd_games_dMagnetic.tar.gz
>
> It needs some work, I had not idea where to properly install a README.txt, or how to add it to the makefile.
>

> I would also love to see it as part of your ports tree, preferably with a proper maintainer. Not just an amateur like myself. ANY volunteers?

Hi,

You already submitted it 2 days ago. The ports tree is maintained by a
small group of volunteers doing their best at handling their own ports,
reading feedback from contributors and the various ports submissions.

Please be patient, it would be considered polite to wait at least 2
weeks if no one answer to your proposal to remind about it. Flooding
overloaded people won't help in any case.