[new] net/p5-Net-NBName

Igor Zinovik-3
        Hello.

Here is a port that I made some time ago it incorporates feedback from
Giovanni Bechis.  -current mandoc renders all man pages fine.

pkg/DESCR:
Net::NBName is a class that allows you to perform simple NetBIOS Name
Service Requests in your Perl code. It performs these NetBIOS operations
over TCP/IP using Perl's built-in socket support.

Currently two NBNS requests are implemented: the node status request and
the name query request.

p5-Net-NBName.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [new] net/p5-Net-NBName

Giovanni Bechis-4
On 03/21/11 08:34, Igor Zinovik wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Here is a port that I made some time ago it incorporates feedback from
> Giovanni Bechis.  -current mandoc renders all man pages fine.

ok for me.
 Cheers
  Giovanni