[new] inadyn

Pierre-Emmanuel André
Hi,

inadyn is a C based client used to update DNS entries.  This is a fork of
the original INADYN implementation from Narcis Ilisei.

Tested on @amd64 with a dyndns account.

Pierre-Emmanuel André <pea at raveland.org>
GPG key: 0x7AE329DC

inadyn.tgz (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [new] inadyn

Pierre-Emmanuel André
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:09:19AM +0200, Pierre-Emmanuel André wrote:
> Hi,
>
> inadyn is a C based client used to update DNS entries.  This is a fork of
> the original INADYN implementation from Narcis Ilisei.
>
> Tested on @amd64 with a dyndns account.
> Regards,

Anyone ?

--
Pierre-Emmanuel André <pea at raveland.org>
GPG key: 0x7AE329DC

Re: [new] inadyn

Mitja Muženič
Ressurecting an old thread since dyndns.org is no more free...

Does anyone have an updated port of inadyn or inadyn-mt (which seems like a
better idea)? Inadyn-mt builds easily (./configure --disable-sound; make;
make install) and ought to be pretty simple to port. At least simpler than
fixing whatever crude port attempt I can come up with :)

Mitja