new: graphics/py-pygal

Sebastien Marie-3
Hi,

Here a new python port: graphics/py-pygal

http://pygal.org/en/stable/

It is an optional dependency for a tryton module (sale).

pygal is a python svg graph plotting library.

it provides various kinds of charts:
- Line
- Bar
- Histogram
- XY
- Pie
- Radar
- Box
- Dot
- Funnel
- SolidGauge
- Gauge
- Pyramid
- Treemap
- Maps

I was not able to enable the test suite on the port. It requires several
dependencies not packaged.

Another thing surprised me: it seems that devel/py-test-runner is
required to build. I dunno if it is usual or not.

Any comments or OK ?

Thanks.
--
Sebastien Marie

py-pygal.tgz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: new: graphics/py-pygal

Sebastien Marie-3
ping ?

--
Sebastien Marie

py-pygal.tgz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: new: graphics/py-pygal

Sebastien Marie-3
reping

--
Sebastien Marie

py-pygal.tgz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: new: graphics/py-pygal

Daniel Jakots-6
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 15:09:40 +0100, Sebastien Marie <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I was not able to enable the test suite on the port. It requires
> several dependencies not packaged.

Maybe you can add them as a comment so it's easier to know which are
missing. Not a strong opinion on this though.

> Any comments or OK ?

I don't really like when it's not vertically aligned but since you're
taking maintainership, it's up to you :)

And finally, the "bin" conflicts so you need to rename it. Not sure
about using the usual MODPY_BIN_SUFFIX since foo.py-3 is a bit ugly.
OTOH net/py-websocket-client and textproc/py-markdown do that. I'll let
you choose how you want to rename the "binary" :)

ok danj@ once you're happy with it (I can review another time if you
want but feel free to just go ahead).