new: devel/py-deprecation

Paco Esteban-2
Hi ports@,

This is a new port needed for the update of audio/py-eyed3.

The port is pretty simple, I only changed the use of unittest2 for
unittest, as this is python3 only and we don't need it for testing.

All tests pass on amd64.

Comments ? ok to import ?

Cheers,
Paco.

--
Paco Esteban.
0x5818130B8A6DBC03

py-deprecation.tar.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: new: devel/py-deprecation

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 04:08:24PM +0200, Paco Esteban wrote:

> This is a new port needed for the update of audio/py-eyed3.

> The port is pretty simple, I only changed the use of unittest2 for
> unittest, as this is python3 only and we don't need it for testing.

> All tests pass on amd64.

> Comments ? ok to import ?

The HOMEPAGE should be https. Otherwise it looks alright to me. ok kmos

--Kurt