network.conf.template question

Marc Espie-2
Is anyone actually using the possibility of copying
network.conf.template and tweaking it ?

I'm thinking of moving the file over and drastically shrinking some things
that are no longer relevant.

Re: network.conf.template question

Vadim Zhukov
I was using it at some point, because default KDE mirror was too slow. It
was 3 or 4 years ago, and probably everyone that large uses CDN now anyway.

On 2018/07/15 10:07, Marc Espie wrote:
> Is anyone actually using the possibility of copying
> network.conf.template and tweaking it ?
>
> I'm thinking of moving the file over and drastically shrinking some things
> that are no longer relevant.

Yes, but I can just modify the checked-out file directly instead.