move flask rdeps to py3 only

Lucas Raab
Hello,

Here are the rdeps for Flask all moved to py3-only with the exception
of www/py-httpbin. There ends up being a chain up to www/py-requests
which I haven't looked at yet.

Did I miss anything in the transition?

cc: maintainer of py-pygal

Thanks,
Lucas

flask-rdeps-3.diff (8K) Download Attachment

Re: move flask rdeps to py3 only

Daniel Dickman

> On Feb 23, 2021, at 8:08 AM, Lucas Raab <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Here are the rdeps for Flask all moved to py3-only with the exception
> of www/py-httpbin. There ends up being a chain up to www/py-requests
> which I haven't looked at yet.
>
> Did I miss anything in the transition?

Committed with a few tweaks.

It is customary to bump the quirks package which was missed.

“FLAVOR ?= “ should have removed the question mark

I saw you removed the version constraints on Sphinx. I put those back in.

In one of the ports I reshuffled the makefile slightly to be more standard.