mounting ext3 using doas

dmthompson
Hi all,

I have recently installed openbsd-6.6 on my aging sony viao laptop.  All
is well apart from the fact I am having difficulty mounting an usb
external drive formatted to ext3.  I know how to do this a root, I have
even created a directory in /mnt (/mnt/Toshiba_2tb) and changed the
ownership to user (myself), have created an /etc/fstab entry that goes
something like "/dev/sd1i /mnt/Toshiba_2tb ext2fs noauto,user 0 0", but
the bugger still wont mount for the ordinary user.

So I tried doas with this "permit nopass me as root cmd mount_ext2fs"
but still no luck.

So I was hoping for a hand from you kind souls.

Oh and when I try to mount at command line using doas I get 'syntax error at line
7'

cheers

Re: mounting ext3 using doas

Ted Unangst-6
[hidden email] wrote:
> So I tried doas with this "permit nopass me as root cmd mount_ext2fs"
> but still no luck.
>
> So I was hoping for a hand from you kind souls.
>
> Oh and when I try to mount at command line using doas I get 'syntax error at line
> 7'

there's nothing wrong with that line, suggesting the error is on line 7
instead.