missing p5-CGI-Compile and p5-File-pushd ports?

missing p5-CGI-Compile and p5-File-pushd ports?

Todd C. Miller
In attempting to get Bugzilla to work with Plack (for running under
nginx) I've run into some issues with the p5-Plack port.

1) p5-Plack uses CGI::Compile but there does not appear to be a
   p5-CGI-Compile port.

2) CGI::Compile needs File::Pushd for which we are also missing a
   port.

3) p5-Plack depends on p5-FCGI-ProcManager but this is not
   listed as a dependency.

It's possible that no one's tried to use Plack in FCGI mode before.
I'm probably going to end up using it in standlone server mode since
due issues with FCGI.

I have simple p5-CGI-Compile and p5-File-pushd ports which I can
send if no one else has them in the pipeline.

Please CC me on replies as I am not subscribed to ports@

 - todd

Re: missing p5-CGI-Compile and p5-File-pushd ports?

Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda-2
On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Todd C. Miller
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's possible that no one's tried to use Plack in FCGI mode before.
> I'm probably going to end up using it in standlone server mode since
> due issues with FCGI.
>
> I have simple p5-CGI-Compile and p5-File-pushd ports which I can
> send if no one else has them in the pipeline.
>
> Please CC me on replies as I am not subscribed to ports@
>
>  - todd

That's true, I haven't tried to use it with FCGI, to use it "with" nginx
I generally use reverse proxy mode.

I will happily test your ports.

Thank you.