midori crashing

Herminio Hernandez Jr.
I installed midori on my powerbook g4. When I launch it the browser
comes up but crashes right away. It leaves 2 core files midori.core and
WebKitNetworkPro.core. Reading the crash man page I was able to pull a
backtrace from the midori.core crash file. I sent a bug report, but to
be honest it was crap. I was just two lines and an attachment with a
backtrace.

Is there a way I can update the bug report with more detail? This issue
was present in 6.0 and now in 6.1. I know from the Linux side that
there are issues with WebKitGTK on powerpc. So if this cannot be fixed
I understand.

Thanks
Herminio