man ports has deprecated PLIST_DB instead of PLIST_REPOSITORY, doas settings in man bsd.port.mk

man ports has deprecated PLIST_DB instead of PLIST_REPOSITORY, doas settings in man bsd.port.mk

myportslist20190323
man ports: In the Using a Read-Only Ports Tree section of man ports, I believe
it should read  PLIST_REPOSITORY instead of PLIST_DB.

(Please note that man bsd.port.mk says PLIST_DB is deprecated. Also,
make fix-permissions won't change permission if PLIST_DB is set
in /etc/mk.conf, but it does work if PLIST_REPOSITORY is set.)

man bsd.port.mk: in the PORTS_PRIVSEP section, where one adds
these commands to doas.conf: /usr/bin/touch, /usr/sbin/pkg_add, and
/usr/sbin/pkg_delete, I think an additional line is needed:

permit nopass setenv { TERM } solene cmd /usr/bin/env

(Please see these lines in /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:
SETENV ?= /usr/bin/env -i
and
===> Installing . . . @${SUDO} ${SETENV}  . . .)