[maintainer update] net/py-oauth2

Johan Huldtgren-6
hello,

there was a request recently to add a python3 flavor to py-oauth2,
I've done so, and while there I did a very minor update which got rid of
py-coverage as a test dependency as well as removed our patch as that
has been merged upstream. Homepage also changed. This builds,
packages, and passes tests but I have no real world test for it anymore
so if you do please test.

thanks,

.jh

py-oath2.diff (6K) Download Attachment

Re: [maintainer update] net/py-oauth2

Johan Huldtgren-6
> there was a request recently to add a python3 flavor to py-oauth2,
> I've done so, and while there I did a very minor update which got rid
> of
> py-coverage as a test dependency as well as removed our patch as that
> has been merged upstream. Homepage also changed. This builds,
> packages, and passes tests but I have no real world test for it anymore
> so if you do please test.

ping?

thanks,

.jh