mac mini install

mikesteinfeld
I am going to install OpenBSD 3.8 on my mini.

I am sure that I am not the first to decide the mini running openbsd
will make for a perfect web/email server for my home based business.
I personally do not find OS X a reliable solution, at least not on my
G5 powermac. The mini, a far cheaper machine is more dependable then
the G5 dual proc box, at least where uptime is concerned.

Maybe in the very near future I will Install OpenBSD on my powermac
G5 as well....

I have read all the known issues and related at openbsd.org preparing
for my install, as well as the ppc.INSTALL doc.

I am wondering if there are any 'gotchas' I need to be aware of... as
of late.  I plan on running my mini headless.

future plans for the openbsd mini might be to install a battery, some
sort of wireless device(obviously not airport)  and attach a LED
display ....  in would be fun to trick out the mini.

SO to recap, Are there any known issues not mentioned specifically
with the mini, and has anyone tricked out there mini ... if so please
email me and let me know.

And if you are in Florida and have a plasma cutter let me know *g*.

--mike