looking for person to be interviewed for FLOSS Weekly

looking for person to be interviewed for FLOSS Weekly

Randal L. Schwartz
I'm co-producing the FLOSS Weekly podcast with Leo Laporte (roughly 50K
downloads, if I recall).  I'm looking for someone who can speak about the
past, present and future of OpenBSD.  I particularly also want someone who can
speak about the additional freedoms of the BSD license.  An added bonus would
be someone who has been in open source software for a long time.

Past shows can be found at www.twit.tv/floss, including the one I just
did with Josh Berkus of the PostgreSQL project.

Any volunteers?

Thanks.