login_ldap with referrals

Martijn van Duren-7
I'm currently playing around with login_ldap and trying to get it to
play nice with our own ldap implementation. Most of this seems to work
quite well, but I'm currently trying to wrap my head around the referral
code.

From what I can deduce (if the ldap library isn't put into
auto-referral) it tries to find the user on the destination server, but
still tries to login with the user found on the referred on the original
machine, which I personally don't see happening.

Is there anyone who uses login_ldap with referrals and manages to get it
to work? Any pointers or example setups are welcome.

martijn@

Re: login_ldap with referrals

Martijn van Duren-7
No one using login_ldap with referrals?