libsigc++-1.2

Harry Tormey
Hi,
whats happening with libsigc++, the last post I saw about work being done was in
 2005-09-22. I am looking for 1.2.x to finish off a port, has anyone got anything
that works? I saw from the archive that Julian Leyh posted a file back in 2004
but that no longer seems to work. If anyone could help me out I'd be most
greatfull, thanks.

-Harry

Re: libsigc++-1.2

Marc Espie-2
On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 11:37:05AM +0000, Harry Tormey wrote:
> Hi,
> whats happening with libsigc++, the last post I saw about work being done was in
>  2005-09-22. I am looking for 1.2.x to finish off a port, has anyone got anything
> that works? I saw from the archive that Julian Leyh posted a file back in 2004
> but that no longer seems to work. If anyone could help me out I'd be most
> greatfull, thanks.

libsigc++-1.2 has got to be a separate port from libsigc++-1.0.

There are some actual API incompatibilities.