librsvg fails to download on 6.4-release/stable

librsvg fails to download on 6.4-release/stable

Xiyue Deng
Hi ports,

It seems librsvg fails to download due to wrong URL.  Relevant fetch bad
log is included below.  It looks like it is using the old version path
for stable version package.  I'm not familiar how ports system handles
gnome related URL and it seems the -current version doesn't touch this
issue either.  Any suggestion is appreciated.

$ grep librsvg bad.log
https://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
https://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
https://ftp1.nluug.nl/windowing/gnome/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
https://mirrors.ustc.edu.cn/gnomesources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
http://ftp.belnet.be/ftp.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
http://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/gnome/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
ftp://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/pub/Gnome/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
ftp://ftp.nara.wide.ad.jp/pub/X11/GNOME/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
http://mirror.nbtelecom.com.br/gnome/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/distfiles/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
https://ftp.usa.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/distfiles/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
https://ftp.fr.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/distfiles/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz

Re: librsvg fails to download on 6.4-release/stable

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 03:07:28AM -0800, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi ports,
>
> It seems librsvg fails to download due to wrong URL.  Relevant fetch bad
> log is included below.  It looks like it is using the old version path
> for stable version package.  I'm not familiar how ports system handles
> gnome related URL and it seems the -current version doesn't touch this
> issue either.  Any suggestion is appreciated.

Fixed. Thanks for the report.

Antoine

Re: librsvg fails to download on 6.4-release/stable

Sebastien Marie-3
On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 03:07:28AM -0800, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi ports,
>
> It seems librsvg fails to download due to wrong URL.  Relevant fetch bad
> log is included below.  It looks like it is using the old version path
> for stable version package.  I'm not familiar how ports system handles
> gnome related URL and it seems the -current version doesn't touch this
> issue either.  Any suggestion is appreciated.

could you precise the architecture used ?

librsvg is a bit special. Latest versions requires rust, but rust
isn't available on all architectures (only amd64, i386 and arm64). So
basically, it uses 2.44.7 where rust is available and 2.40.20 else.

thanks.
Sebastien Marie

Re: librsvg fails to download on 6.4-release/stable

Xiyue Deng
Thanks Antoine! Can you also apply the fix to stable, please?

On 12/2/18 3:21 AM, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 03:07:28AM -0800, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Hi ports,
>>
>> It seems librsvg fails to download due to wrong URL.  Relevant fetch bad
>> log is included below.  It looks like it is using the old version path
>> for stable version package.  I'm not familiar how ports system handles
>> gnome related URL and it seems the -current version doesn't touch this
>> issue either.  Any suggestion is appreciated.
>
> Fixed. Thanks for the report.
>
>> $ grep librsvg bad.log
>> https://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> https://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> https://ftp1.nluug.nl/windowing/gnome/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> https://mirrors.ustc.edu.cn/gnomesources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> http://ftp.belnet.be/ftp.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> http://ftp.df.lth.se/pub/gnome/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> ftp://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/pub/Gnome/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> ftp://ftp.nara.wide.ad.jp/pub/X11/GNOME/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> http://mirror.nbtelecom.com.br/gnome/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/distfiles/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> https://ftp.usa.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/distfiles/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz
>> https://ftp.fr.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/distfiles/librsvg-2.44.7.tar.xz

Re: librsvg fails to download on 6.4-release/stable

Stuart Henderson
On 2018/12/05 00:29, [hidden email] wrote:
> Thanks Antoine! Can you also apply the fix to stable, please?

It is in stable already:

Date: 2018/12/02 11:20:54
Author: ajacoutot
Branch: OPENBSD_6_4
Tag: (none)
Log:
Override MASTER_SITES provided by the gnome MODULE because we are
fetching from 2 different URLs.
Should unbreak make fetch on a clean system.

issue reported by manphiz at gmail dot com

Members:
        Makefile:1.138.2.1->1.138.2.2

On 12/5/18 4:14 AM, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> On 2018/12/05 00:29, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Thanks Antoine! Can you also apply the fix to stable, please?
>
> It is in stable already:
>
> Date: 2018/12/02 11:20:54
> Author: ajacoutot
> Branch: OPENBSD_6_4
> Tag: (none)
> Log:
> Override MASTER_SITES provided by the gnome MODULE because we are
> fetching from 2 different URLs.
> Should unbreak make fetch on a clean system.
>
> issue reported by manphiz at gmail dot com
>
> Members:
>         Makefile:1.138.2.1->1.138.2.2

Indeed, I seemed to have mixed up the repo update.  Thanks Stuart!