library missing after upgarde to current snapshot

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

library missing after upgarde to current snapshot

Isimsiz
Hello!
today i've upgraded my system to 10 september snapshot. And pkg_add -u
shows:
root:/home/usf# pkg_add -u
quirks-2.121 signed on 2015-09-08T18:55:21Z
Can't install libiconv-1.14p3 because of libraries
|library c.81.0 not found
| /usr/lib/libc.so.79.0 (system): bad major
| /usr/lib/libc.so.80.0 (system): bad major
| /usr/lib/libc.so.80.1 (system): bad major
| /usr/lib/libc.so.82.0 (system): bad major
Can't install gettext-0.19.5.1 because of libraries
Direct dependencies for gettext-0.19.5.1->0.19.5.1 resolve to
libiconv-1.14p3
Full dependency tree is libiconv-1.14p3
Can't install aspell-0.60.6.1p2 because of libraries
Direct dependencies for aspell-0.60.6.1p2->0.60.6.1p2 resolve to
gettext-0.19.5.1 libiconv-1.14p3
Full dependency tree is gettext-0.19.5.1 libiconv-1.14p3
^CCouldn't find updates for aspell-0.60.6.1p2 gettext-0.19.5.1
libiconv-1.14p3
Fatal error: Caught SIGINT
 at /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/AddDelete.pm line 40.

So i have libc 80 and 82, but no 81. What is that mean and how can i fix
the problem? My last upgrade was a month ago.

dmesg:
OpenBSD 5.8-current (GENERIC.MP) #1364: Wed Sep  9 17:32:01 MDT 2015
    [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
RTC BIOS diagnostic error 80<clock_battery>
real mem = 8451125248 (8059MB)
avail mem = 8191045632 (7811MB)
mpath0 at root
scsibus0 at mpath0: 256 targets
mainbus0 at root
bios0 at mainbus0
acpi0 at bios0: rev 2
acpi0: sleep states S0 S3 S4 S5
acpi0: tables DSDT FACP SLIC SSDT SSDT SSDT HPET APIC MCFG ECDT ASF! TCPA
SSDT SSDT UEFI UEFI UEFI
acpi0: wakeup devices LID_(S3) SLPB(S3) IGBE(S4) EXP4(S4) EXP7(S4) EHC1(S3)
EHC2(S3) HDEF(S4)
acpitimer0 at acpi0: 3579545 Hz, 24 bits
acpihpet0 at acpi0: 14318179 Hz
acpimadt0 at acpi0 addr 0xfee00000: PC-AT compat
cpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)
cpu0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2292.91 MHz
cpu0:
FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUS
H,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX
,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,A
ES,XSAVE,AVX,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,SENSOR,ARAT
cpu0: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
cpu0: smt 0, core 0, package 0
mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 10 var ranges, 88 fixed ranges
cpu0: apic clock running at 99MHz
cpu0: mwait min=64, max=64, C-substates=0.2.1.1.2, IBE
cpu1 at mainbus0: apid 1 (application processor)
cpu1: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2292.55 MHz
cpu1:
FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUS
H,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX
,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,A
ES,XSAVE,AVX,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,SENSOR,ARAT
cpu1: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
cpu1: smt 1, core 0, package 0
cpu2 at mainbus0: apid 2 (application processor)
cpu2: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2292.55 MHz
cpu2:
FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUS
H,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX
,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,A
ES,XSAVE,AVX,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,SENSOR,ARAT
cpu2: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
cpu2: smt 0, core 1, package 0
cpu3 at mainbus0: apid 3 (application processor)
cpu3: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2292.55 MHz
cpu3:
FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUS
H,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX
,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,A
ES,XSAVE,AVX,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,SENSOR,ARAT
cpu3: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
cpu3: smt 1, core 1, package 0
cpu4 at mainbus0: apid 4 (application processor)
cpu4: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2292.55 MHz
cpu4:
FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUS
H,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX
,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,A
ES,XSAVE,AVX,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,SENSOR,ARAT
cpu4: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
cpu4: smt 0, core 2, package 0
cpu5 at mainbus0: apid 5 (application processor)
cpu5: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2292.55 MHz
cpu5:
FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUS
H,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX
,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,A
ES,XSAVE,AVX,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,SENSOR,ARAT
cpu5: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
cpu5: smt 1, core 2, package 0
cpu6 at mainbus0: apid 6 (application processor)
cpu6: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2292.55 MHz
cpu6:
FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUS
H,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX
,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,A
ES,XSAVE,AVX,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,SENSOR,ARAT
cpu6: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
cpu6: smt 0, core 3, package 0
cpu7 at mainbus0: apid 7 (application processor)
cpu7: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2292.55 MHz
cpu7:
FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CFLUS
H,DS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE,SSE3,PCLMUL,DTES64,MWAIT,DS-CPL,VMX
,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,x2APIC,POPCNT,DEADLINE,A
ES,XSAVE,AVX,NXE,LONG,LAHF,PERF,ITSC,SENSOR,ARAT
cpu7: 256KB 64b/line 8-way L2 cache
cpu7: smt 1, core 3, package 0
ioapic0 at mainbus0: apid 2 pa 0xfec00000, version 20, 24 pins
acpimcfg0 at acpi0 addr 0xf8000000, bus 0-63
acpiec0 at acpi0
acpiprt0 at acpi0: bus 0 (PCI0)
acpiprt1 at acpi0: bus -1 (PEG_)
acpiprt2 at acpi0: bus 2 (EXP1)
acpiprt3 at acpi0: bus 3 (EXP2)
acpiprt4 at acpi0: bus 5 (EXP4)
acpiprt5 at acpi0: bus 13 (EXP5)
acpiprt6 at acpi0: bus 14 (EXP7)
acpicpu0 at acpi0: C3(350@104 io@0x415), C1(1000@1 halt), PSS
acpicpu1 at acpi0: C3(350@104 io@0x415), C1(1000@1 halt), PSS
acpicpu2 at acpi0: C3(350@104 io@0x415), C1(1000@1 halt), PSS
acpicpu3 at acpi0: C3(350@104 io@0x415), C1(1000@1 halt), PSS
acpicpu4 at acpi0: C3(350@104 io@0x415), C1(1000@1 halt), PSS
acpicpu5 at acpi0: C3(350@104 io@0x415), C1(1000@1 halt), PSS
acpicpu6 at acpi0: C3(350@104 io@0x415), C1(1000@1 halt), PSS
acpicpu7 at acpi0: C3(350@104 io@0x415), C1(1000@1 halt), PSS
acpipwrres0 at acpi0: PUBS, resource for EHC1, EHC2
acpitz0 at acpi0: critical temperature is 99 degC
acpibtn0 at acpi0: LID_
acpibtn1 at acpi0: SLPB
acpibat0 at acpi0: BAT0 model "42T4799" serial 21914 type LION oem "SANYO"
acpibat1 at acpi0: BAT1 not present
acpiac0 at acpi0: AC unit online
acpithinkpad0 at acpi0
cpu0: Enhanced SpeedStep 2292 MHz: speeds: 2301, 2300, 1800, 1600, 1400,
1200, 1000, 800 MHz
pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0
pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Core 2G Host" rev 0x09
vga1 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel HD Graphics 3000" rev 0x09
intagp at vga1 not configured
inteldrm0 at vga1
drm0 at inteldrm0
inteldrm0: 1920x1080
wsdisplay0 at vga1 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)
"Intel 6 Series MEI" rev 0x04 at pci0 dev 22 function 0 not configured
puc0 at pci0 dev 22 function 3 "Intel 6 Series KT" rev 0x04: ports: 1 com
com4 at puc0 port 0 apic 2 int 19: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
com4: probed fifo depth: 0 bytes
em0 at pci0 dev 25 function 0 "Intel 82579LM" rev 0x04: msi, address
f0:de:f1:ad:54:34
ehci0 at pci0 dev 26 function 0 "Intel 6 Series USB" rev 0x04: apic 2 int 16
usb0 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
uhub0 at usb0 "Intel EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
azalia0 at pci0 dev 27 function 0 "Intel 6 Series HD Audio" rev 0x04: msi
azalia0: codecs: Conexant CX20590, Conexant/0x2c06, using Conexant CX20590
audio0 at azalia0
ppb0 at pci0 dev 28 function 0 "Intel 6 Series PCIE" rev 0xb4: msi
pci1 at ppb0 bus 2
ppb1 at pci0 dev 28 function 1 "Intel 6 Series PCIE" rev 0xb4: msi
pci2 at ppb1 bus 3
iwn0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300" rev 0x3e:
msi, MIMO 3T3R, MoW, address 24:77:03:28:08:40
ppb2 at pci0 dev 28 function 3 "Intel 6 Series PCIE" rev 0xb4: msi
pci3 at ppb2 bus 5
ppb3 at pci0 dev 28 function 4 "Intel 6 Series PCIE" rev 0xb4: msi
pci4 at ppb3 bus 13
sdhc0 at pci4 dev 0 function 0 "Ricoh 5U822 SD/MMC" rev 0x08: apic 2 int 16
sdmmc0 at sdhc0
"Ricoh 5U832 Firewire" rev 0x04 at pci4 dev 0 function 3 not configured
ppb4 at pci0 dev 28 function 6 "Intel 6 Series PCIE" rev 0xb4: msi
pci5 at ppb4 bus 14
xhci0 at pci5 dev 0 function 0 "NEC xHCI" rev 0x04: msi
usb1 at xhci0: USB revision 3.0
uhub1 at usb1 "NEC xHCI root hub" rev 3.00/1.00 addr 1
ehci1 at pci0 dev 29 function 0 "Intel 6 Series USB" rev 0x04: apic 2 int 23
usb2 at ehci1: USB revision 2.0
uhub2 at usb2 "Intel EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
pcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 "Intel QM67 LPC" rev 0x04
ahci0 at pci0 dev 31 function 2 "Intel 6 Series AHCI" rev 0x04: msi, AHCI
1.3
ahci0: port 0: 3.0Gb/s
ahci0: port 1: 1.5Gb/s
scsibus1 at ahci0: 32 targets
sd0 at scsibus1 targ 0 lun 0: <ATA, ST9500420AS, 0003> SCSI3 0/direct fixed
naa.5000c50044bc194e
sd0: 476940MB, 512 bytes/sector, 976773168 sectors
cd0 at scsibus1 targ 1 lun 0: <HL-DT-ST, DVDRAM GT33N, LT30> ATAPI 5/cdrom
removable
ichiic0 at pci0 dev 31 function 3 "Intel 6 Series SMBus" rev 0x04: apic 2
int 18
iic0 at ichiic0
spdmem0 at iic0 addr 0x50: 2GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3-10600 SO-DIMM
spdmem1 at iic0 addr 0x51: 2GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3-10600 SO-DIMM
spdmem2 at iic0 addr 0x52: 2GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3-10600 SO-DIMM
spdmem3 at iic0 addr 0x53: 2GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3-10600 SO-DIMM
isa0 at pcib0
isadma0 at isa0
pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5 irq 1 irq 12
pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
pms0 at pckbc0 (aux slot)
wsmouse0 at pms0 mux 0
wsmouse1 at pms0 mux 0
pms0: Synaptics touchpad, firmware 7.2
pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
spkr0 at pcppi0
aps0 at isa0 port 0x1600/31
uhub3 at uhub0 port 1 "Intel Rate Matching Hub" rev 2.00/0.00 addr 2
uhidev0 at uhub3 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "Genius USB Optical
Mouse" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 3
uhidev0: iclass 3/1
ums0 at uhidev0: 3 buttons, Z dir
wsmouse2 at ums0 mux 0
ugen0 at uhub3 port 3 "UPEK Biometric Coprocessor" rev 1.01/0.02 addr 4
ugen1 at uhub3 port 4 "Broadcom Corp Broadcom Bluetooth Device" rev
2.00/7.48 addr 5
uvideo0 at uhub3 port 6 configuration 1 interface 0 "Ricoh Company Ltd.
Integrated Camera" rev 2.00/80.29 addr 6
video0 at uvideo0
uhub4 at uhub2 port 1 "Intel Rate Matching Hub" rev 2.00/0.00 addr 2
vscsi0 at root
scsibus2 at vscsi0: 256 targets
softraid0 at root
scsibus3 at softraid0: 256 targets
root on sd0a (380463e4fcd12dda.a) swap on sd0b dump on sd0b

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: library missing after upgarde to current snapshot

Stuart Henderson
On 2015-09-10, Joseph Oficre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> So i have libc 80 and 82, but no 81. What is that mean and how can i fix
> the problem? My last upgrade was a month ago.

Wait a few days for new packages to become available.

In general, if you are following -current, it is advisable to read
commit log one way or another (the source-changes mailing list may be
the easiest way). When you see changes that involve "library bumps"
(commits to shlib_version files) then you will usually need to wait
for new packages before you can upgrade properly.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: library missing after upgarde to current snapshot

Isimsiz
Oh, got it! Thank u, will read it for a next time.

2015-09-10 15:19 GMT+03:00 Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]>:

> On 2015-09-10, Joseph Oficre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > So i have libc 80 and 82, but no 81. What is that mean and how can i fix
> > the problem? My last upgrade was a month ago.
>
> Wait a few days for new packages to become available.
>
> In general, if you are following -current, it is advisable to read
> commit log one way or another (the source-changes mailing list may be
> the easiest way). When you see changes that involve "library bumps"
> (commits to shlib_version files) then you will usually need to wait
> for new packages before you can upgrade properly.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: library missing after upgarde to current snapshot

Benjamin Baier
In reply to this post by Isimsiz
On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:06:21 +0300
Joseph Oficre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
> today i've upgraded my system to 10 september snapshot. And pkg_add -u
> shows:
> root:/home/usf# pkg_add -u
> quirks-2.121 signed on 2015-09-08T18:55:21Z
> Can't install libiconv-1.14p3 because of libraries
> |library c.81.0 not found
> | /usr/lib/libc.so.79.0 (system): bad major
> | /usr/lib/libc.so.80.0 (system): bad major
> | /usr/lib/libc.so.80.1 (system): bad major
> | /usr/lib/libc.so.82.0 (system): bad major
> Can't install gettext-0.19.5.1 because of libraries
> Direct dependencies for gettext-0.19.5.1->0.19.5.1 resolve to
> libiconv-1.14p3
> Full dependency tree is libiconv-1.14p3
> Can't install aspell-0.60.6.1p2 because of libraries
> Direct dependencies for aspell-0.60.6.1p2->0.60.6.1p2 resolve to
> gettext-0.19.5.1 libiconv-1.14p3
> Full dependency tree is gettext-0.19.5.1 libiconv-1.14p3
> ^CCouldn't find updates for aspell-0.60.6.1p2 gettext-0.19.5.1
> libiconv-1.14p3
> Fatal error: Caught SIGINT
>  at /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/AddDelete.pm line 40.
>
> So i have libc 80 and 82, but no 81. What is that mean and how can i fix
> the problem? My last upgrade was a month ago.

You skipped the snapshots with libc 81 [0] in it (Aug 26 - Sep 9).
Wait for the packages to be build with 82... should not be long.

[0] http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/shlib_version?r1=1.175

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: library missing after upgarde to current snapshot

Isimsiz
Not really, i'll wait for packages, ty a lot for ur response!

2015-09-10 15:43 GMT+03:00 Benjamin Baier <[hidden email]>:

> OFF LIST
>
> If it's urgent i can upload a base58.tgz from Sep 2 for you.
>
>
> On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 14:33:42 +0200
> Benjamin Baier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> > today i've upgraded my system to 10 september snapshot. And pkg_add -u
> > shows:
> > root:/home/usf# pkg_add -u
> > quirks-2.121 signed on 2015-09-08T18:55:21Z
> > Can't install libiconv-1.14p3 because of libraries
> > |library c.81.0 not found
> > | /usr/lib/libc.so.79.0 (system): bad major
> > | /usr/lib/libc.so.80.0 (system): bad major
> > | /usr/lib/libc.so.80.1 (system): bad major
> > | /usr/lib/libc.so.82.0 (system): bad major
> > Can't install gettext-0.19.5.1 because of libraries
> > Direct dependencies for gettext-0.19.5.1->0.19.5.1 resolve to
> > libiconv-1.14p3
> > Full dependency tree is libiconv-1.14p3
> > Can't install aspell-0.60.6.1p2 because of libraries
> > Direct dependencies for aspell-0.60.6.1p2->0.60.6.1p2 resolve to
> > gettext-0.19.5.1 libiconv-1.14p3
> > Full dependency tree is gettext-0.19.5.1 libiconv-1.14p3
> > ^CCouldn't find updates for aspell-0.60.6.1p2 gettext-0.19.5.1
> > libiconv-1.14p3
> > Fatal error: Caught SIGINT
> >  at /usr/libdata/perl5/OpenBSD/AddDelete.pm line 40.
> >
> > So i have libc 80 and 82, but no 81. What is that mean and how can i fix
> > the problem? My last upgrade was a month ago.