keyboard not supported in floppy65.fs

? ??
Dear debugger:
I installed the newest floppy65.fs in my box.
My box is i386,
But very sorry, while loaded the kernel and
Choose the install upgrade autoinstall
Or shell, I cannot input by my keyboard.
Actually, when I run the floppy and show boot >
The keyboard could input normal, I do not know
This why.
Npx0: at isa0 port 0xf0/16: reported by CPUID ; using
Exception 16
Uhub0: device problem, disabling port 1
My keyboard is  HHKB lite
PFU limited
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Hacking_Keyboard
product id PD-KB220W/U

ps this keyboard can input by hard driver cd-rom but not floppy64.fs and
floppy65

Thanks.