kernel panic when invoking cu

Peter J. Philipp-3
Hi,

I have a screenshot of a kernel panic when I typed cu in a snapshot that
I just downloaded.

The panic string is:

panic:  kernel diagnositc assertion "p->p_wchan == NULL" failed: file "/usr/src/sys/kern/kern_sched.c", line 353

Unfortunately I don't have very much time today so that's all I'm going to
type out.  Here is the screenshot:

https://centroid.eu/private/kernel-panic20200720.jpg

Best Regards,
-peter

Re: kernel panic when invoking cu

Theo Buehler-3
On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 09:08:15AM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a screenshot of a kernel panic when I typed cu in a snapshot that
> I just downloaded.
>
> The panic string is:
>
> panic:  kernel diagnositc assertion "p->p_wchan == NULL" failed: file "/usr/src/sys/kern/kern_sched.c", line 353
>
> Unfortunately I don't have very much time today so that's all I'm going to
> type out.  Here is the screenshot:
>
> https://centroid.eu/private/kernel-panic20200720.jpg

Thanks. No need to transcribe more. jcs reported the same problem:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=159518346507098&w=2
A fix is under discussion.