jedi/sector one's alternative disk scheduler?

jedi/sector one's alternative disk scheduler?

Antonios Anastasiadis
I remember a developer saying that this scheduler was supposed to be
integrated into the tree.
Why has it still not made it? Are there any stability issues?

http://www.42-networks.com/obsd_patches/blk_disksort.patch

Re: jedi/sector one's alternative disk scheduler?

Ted Unangst-2
On 11/9/05, Antonios Anastasiadis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I remember a developer saying that this scheduler was supposed to be
> integrated into the tree.
> Why has it still not made it? Are there any stability issues?

it breaks several non-i386 architectures (though some of that may get
fixed in time).

Re: jedi/sector one's alternative disk scheduler?

Antonios Anastasiadis
thanks.
I guess i'll go patch my i386 kernel then :-)