italian translation of ftp.html

matteo filippetto
Hi all,

looking at http://www.openbsd.org/it/ftp.html I get 404 and it is right
as http://steelix.bsdfrog.org/status/makereport.html#baseit reports that
the file should be synced.

Best regards,

--
Matteo Filippetto

Re: italian translation of ftp.html

Tobias Stoeckmann-2
On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 09:18:51AM +0100, matteo filippetto wrote:
> looking at http://www.openbsd.org/it/ftp.html I get 404 and it is right
> as http://steelix.bsdfrog.org/status/makereport.html#baseit reports that
> the file should be synced.

Yep, it should be synced.  In two ways.

First off, it should be synced by italian translators to it's current
revision.  If that would have been the case when ajacoutot@ or I had
run our OpenBSD synchronisation script, it would have been on www, because
new translations are only allowed when they are current.

But our ftp sites are an ever moving target, so it should be ok if these
sites are off one or two revisions, which is the reason I have added it
manually.  On the other hand, it could be argued if a translated list of
ftp sites is worth the trouble.

Anyway, thanks for spotting, it/ftp.html should be available in some minutes.

Tobias Stoeckmann

2010/3/9 Tobias Stoeckmann <[hidden email]>

> On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 09:18:51AM +0100, matteo filippetto wrote:
> > looking at http://www.openbsd.org/it/ftp.html I get 404 and it is right
> > as http://steelix.bsdfrog.org/status/makereport.html#baseit reports that
> > the file should be synced.
>
> Yep, it should be synced.  In two ways.
>
> First off, it should be synced by italian translators to it's current
> revision.  If that would have been the case when ajacoutot@ or I had
> run our OpenBSD synchronisation script, it would have been on www, because
> new translations are only allowed when they are current.
>
> But our ftp sites are an ever moving target, so it should be ok if these
> sites are off one or two revisions, which is the reason I have added it
> manually.  On the other hand, it could be argued if a translated list of
> ftp sites is worth the trouble.
>

> Anyway, thanks for spotting, it/ftp.html should be available in some
> minutes.
>

> Tobias Stoeckmann

Hi Tobias,

thank you very much for your explanations.

Best regards,

--
Matteo Filippetto