is this intended?

Maurice Janssen-2
While translating faq14.html I noticed that the paragraph starting at line
2992 ends with this piece of text:

OpenBSD's "<a href="#altroot">altroot</a>" system
can actually be BETTER for some applications, as it provides a copy
of old configuration information in case a change does not work quite as
intended.

This piece is also on line 2662 and seems a bit odd around line 2992.

Is it intended like this or perhaps a copy-paste error?

Maurice Janssen

Re: is this intended?

Nick Holland
On 10/07/2013 08:58 AM, Maurice Janssen wrote:

> While translating faq14.html I noticed that the paragraph starting at line
> 2992 ends with this piece of text:
>
> OpenBSD's "<a href="#altroot">altroot</a>" system
> can actually be BETTER for some applications, as it provides a copy
> of old configuration information in case a change does not work quite as
> intended.
>
> This piece is also on line 2662 and seems a bit odd around line 2992.
>
> Is it intended like this or perhaps a copy-paste error?
>

> Maurice Janssen

second one is an error, and I've removed it. Thanks!

Nick.