ipsec question

Rafal Brodewicz
Hi,
I have wireless connection between my machine and router/gateway.
I can set up ipsec connection betwen them if i'm connecting directly to
gw machine, but is it possible to encrypt traffic between those when i'm
connecting to internet via gw ?

host-->gw-->internet
|       |
'---|---'
  ipsec

thanks in advance.

Re: ipsec question

Hans-Joerg Hoexer
yes, you can.  You need to encrypt traffic from/to your laptop to
0.0.0.0/0.  So instead of using your gw address, use 0.0.0.0/0.

HJ.