ipsec.conf, win xp

Chris Cappuccio
has anyone used ipsecctl with a win xp client yet?

if so, can you share what options worked on the openbsd and win xp side?

"Don Rumsfeld has been chewing on my ankles." -- Dick Cheney

Re: ipsec.conf, win xp

Rafal Brodewicz
Chris Cappuccio napisaE(a):
> has anyone used ipsecctl with a win xp client yet?
>
> if so, can you share what options worked on the openbsd and win xp side?

yes, i'm using it with win xp home client and shared passwords with no
problems as described in http://openbsd.cz/~pruzicka/vpn.html

raff

Re: ipsec.conf, win xp

chris_honschu
Am Freitag, 13. Januar 2006 10:41 schrieb raff:

> i'm using ipsecctl with win xp home client and shared passwords

My dad's laptop uses Win XP Home-Edition, is it also possible to use
ipsecctl with it?

Re: ipsec.conf, win xp

Joachim Schipper
On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 03:39:58PM +0100, Christoph Fritz wrote:
> Am Freitag, 13. Januar 2006 10:41 schrieb raff:
>
> > i'm using ipsecctl with win xp home client and shared passwords
>
> My dad's laptop uses Win XP Home-Edition, is it also possible to use
> ipsecctl with it?

Yes, in theory. raff was talking about using Microsoft Windows XP Home
Edition as a client to an IPsec gateway, utilizing shared passwords. But
since that's a little long, he left out some stuff.

                Joachim