i386 ACPI enabled MP kernel

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

i386 ACPI enabled MP kernel

Sam Fourman Jr.
Does anyone have a pre compiled binary of -currnet 11/19/2006 i386 acpi MP
kernel?

I am looking to test it on my core duo notebook but, I am unable to
successfully compile it.

Sam Fourman Jr.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: i386 ACPI enabled MP kernel

Marco Peereboom
Should be fixed.

On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 04:41:34PM -0600, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
> Does anyone have a pre compiled binary of -currnet 11/19/2006 i386 acpi MP
> kernel?
>
> I am looking to test it on my core duo notebook but, I am unable to
> successfully compile it.
>
> Sam Fourman Jr.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: i386 ACPI enabled MP kernel

Sam Fourman Jr.
is ACPI enabled by default on i386 MP or do i need a diff?

Sam Fourman Jr.

On 11/26/06, Marco Peereboom <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Should be fixed.
>
> On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 04:41:34PM -0600, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
> > Does anyone have a pre compiled binary of -currnet 11/19/2006 i386 acpi
> MP
> > kernel?
> >
> > I am looking to test it on my core duo notebook but, I am unable to
> > successfully compile it.
> >
> > Sam Fourman Jr.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: i386 ACPI enabled MP kernel

Mark Kettenis
In reply to this post by Sam Fourman Jr.
> is ACPI enabled by default on i386 MP or do i need a diff?

No it is not.  We're very active working on this stuff right now.  If
you can't figure out yourself how to get this working, you'll just
have to be patient until we enable it in GENERIC adn/or GENERIC.MP.

Mark