how to lauch slapd before ypldap ?

Stéphane Guedon
I have a slapd running on my server, and ypldap and ypbind.

The problem is to start them in the correct order at boot.

For now, ypldap start first and block the whole boot process.

How can I make sure slapd start before yp-stuff ?

Thanks for advices.

Re: how to lauch slapd before ypldap ?

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 06:14:36PM +0200, Stéphane Guedon wrote:
> I have a slapd running on my server, and ypldap and ypbind.
>
> The problem is to start them in the correct order at boot.
>
> For now, ypldap start first and block the whole boot process.
>
> How can I make sure slapd start before yp-stuff ?
>
> Thanks for advices.

Just start ypldap from /etc/rc.local

--
Antoine