how to access a specific port on pf itself when equal-cost multipath routing is present

how to access a specific port on pf itself when equal-cost multipath routing is present

Indunil Jayasooriya
Hi List,

I  want to ask an question. I have 2 links. one is Leased line and the
other is ADSL line. I have configured "equal-cost multipath routing" for
outgoing traffic according to below URL

I have removed /etc/mygate file

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#Multipath

I can access internet from both links. It is all ok.

But, my question is Apache is running on this PF box on port 9999. I want
to access it from the internet.

So I have added below rule in my pf.conf file

pass in log on $wan_if inet proto tcp from any to $wan_if \
  port 9999 synproxy state

I want to access it form wan interface ( Leased line ).

Pls see the output of the below

# netstat -rnf inet | grep default
default            172.16.21.254      UGSP       2     2100     -     8
ne1
default            192.168.21.1        UGSP       3     1050     -     8
ne2

I want to access it via 172.16.21.254 which connects to Leased line.

when there is one default route is available, it is possible.

But, When there are 2 default routes, I can NOT access.

How can I archive this ?

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya

Re: how to access a specific port on pf itself when equal-cost multipath routing is present

Indunil Jayasooriya
Hi ,

Can I archive it with

reply-to option

what about below URL ( it gives about rdr-to rule ). Can I get an help from
this below URL

http://n4p1.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/how-to-route-traffic-from-two-isp-in-openbsd-wo-bgp/

--
Thank you